Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Warren's 3rd Birthday!


My little baby turned three! I am really having a hard time with him growing up! I want him to stay my little baby forever! He is getting so big and has such a wonderful personality. He really brings so much joy into our home. I couldn't imagine life without him. His big sister and brother both adore him. He has even started showing an interest in potty training! Yeah for me! I really hope I can get both of these boys done! I am sick of this diaper business!
We had a small family party. Mostly because Jake wants me to start scaling back on huge parties and because I was a bit sick that week. I completly understand why Jake wants me to do small family parties, but man, it is so fun to do big ones! This one was a blast. Warren didn't care there wasn't any friends over. He already had his two best friends there. He loved his Blue's Clues birthday. He talked about it for days. And on a personal note, do you see that beautiful white cake stand? I love it! I covet it, I dream about it.... okay maybed not that bad, but I do love it. My sister bought if for me and it so great and beautiful!

THe wonderful new GeoTrax! He loves this stuff.
His new hippy hop
The three amigos

I think the faces he made while opening his presents are priceless!

3 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

You tell that kid to stop growing up RIGHT NOW!!! LOL. He is cuteness in the flesh. I love that cakestand and I love those faces he made!

The Anderson's said...

Sariah did you make that cake?!!! it frieken rocks! Also I love your cake pedestal way way way cute. Looks like Warren had a great birthday!

Heidi Wilcox said...

I love the cake stand too! There is just something about what the cake is on that makes it even more delish!