Sunday, December 20, 2009

Keep on Keepin' on!

Today has been a pretty hard day. The difficulty breathing is back and I have a new symptom. You know how after you have a baby you have some serious swelling in your bum area? Well I have that for some reason. It hurts something fierce too! I am still pretty drugged, but I am trying to have a good attitude. I was able to do some sewing today. It was pretty nice. I was able to teach Phoebe about how to read pattern and cut it out. I was able to make all four of the kids pj's for Christmas eve and made four doll sized ones, for all our dolls. It felt good to create something. My mom was up again this weekend and was a huge help. I really couldn't do it with out Jake and Mom. Jake and I sat down and wrote a list of questions and concerns. Tonight as I was laying on the couch, drugged and crying I told Jake that no matter what something has to be done on Tuesday, when we go tot he doctor. I will not accept a bottle of pain pills and a "lets wait and see" It is just too bad. I am very thankful that I have my sisters coming for Christmas. I know they will be a big help. Here is to making it till Tuesday!

5 comments:

Paige said...

Oooh, I HATE roids!! They have probably been aggrivated by all the sitting and sewing you are doing. Send Jake to Rite Aid to get you a little blow up pillow to sit on. They should have them in the section with the canes, and the depends, and the old people stuff. I was given one in the hospital after Jillise was born and it made a HUGE difference. By the time Joelle was born they no longer handed them out. So I bought my own. So go buy one. They are less than $5, but I would have paid way more. Feel better, honey.

Unknown said...

Sorry you're feeling so rotten! I hope they give you a solution on Tuesday when you go in!!!

The Anderson's said...

ooh Sariah,

I hope they can do something for you. Thinking of you....

Bethany said...

You can do it! You are doing a great job keeping a good attitude. And I'm glad you're crying too, it's always a good way to get out emotions and stress. Yay Jake for being such a great hubbie. Take care. I hope the Dr.'s give you some answers.

Bethany said...

P.S. You made pJ's for four kids? Oh, maybe a niece or nephew too? I made PJ's for my boys too. I just have to finish one shirt this afternoon.