Thursday, May 21, 2009

Horesback Riding

Here I am on my mighty steed. Actually it was a 30 year old horse. But she was gentle and very kind to me. I am no pro when it comes to riding a horse. The horseback riding was offered with our cabin rentals. We jumped on it! The kids couldn't stop talking about it. I thought it was a lot of fun too! Here are some photos. Enjoy.
(The purple scarf I am wearing is a gift from my sister, all the way from India! Thanks Phoebe!)

This is my yummy cowboy! I always have told Jake he would make a studly cowboy, this only proves my point!
This is a picture from one of the cabins we stayed in. I like the landscape shot.

This is another view of the place. It was so beautiful! At night Elk would come right into our camp sight! Warren called the Elk "baby horses"


This is my baby on a horse. He was smiling so big and did not want to get off! He just looks so tiny on that big horse! I don't know why but I get a little watery eyed looking at it.



He LOVED the horses!


Here is Kimball. I think he enjoyed the idea of riding a horse better then actually doing it. He was bouncing off the walls while waiting for his turn, but when he got on he did he little lap and then was like, "I'm done" and wanted nothing to do with the horses again. This kid makes me chuckle.



Ahhh, my Phoebe. She was so thrilled about going horse back riding. She is in love with the American Girl Doll Felicity. She really wanted to ride a coppered colored horse, just like Felicity's pet horse, Penny. No such luck, but she felt like a real Colonial girl riding that horse. She wanted to keep going.


I love these helmet heads!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad we got to do that.