Tuesday, March 2, 2010

camera case

For Christmas, Santa brought my mom, my sister and myself a new camera! I love it! The only problem was that it didn't come with a case. I was able to make my sisters one before Christmas. It was really darling, pink, with cherries. I wish I had taken a picture of it. But below are mine and my mothers.

I have to say, I like my fabric much better then my moms and she thinks my in ugly. Oh well, that is the beauty of making your own. She picked out her fabric. By the way Mom, I think yours is boring!
But I love you anyways!


6 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

Sariah that is soooo beautiful! I love the blue fabric, is that one yours?

Sariah English said...

yep, sure is!

Anonymous said...

wow- u are so good!

The Anderson's said...

haha... funny about the fabrics, you are definitely crafty Sariah!

Anonymous said...

Yes, well, I see that mine only gets one picture, your "not as pretty as mine" gets two !!! Why is that ???? xoxoxoxoxox

Bethany said...

WAY CUTE!!!!