Saturday, July 10, 2010

I need your help!

I need all of y'alls help. I really want to buy an embroidery machine. I really nice one. A dream one. So I need to start my own little savings account. The machine I want in about $8,000 dollars. ( I went to the store today and found out it is on sale this week! Oh the the temptation!) I really don't want to effect the family budget with it so I am toying with the idea of starting to sell some of my crafts. What I want to know from you guys is WHAT you guys think I should make and sell. I am not saying that you will have to buy them, I am just wanting to know what caught your eye. Does that make any sense? I Hope so. I added a picture of my machine so you can see it, in all of it's glory! *drools*





This is the link to learn all the cool things it does!! HERE
Thanks for your input! It will help.

4 comments:

Amandean said...

Generally speaking, I think people tend to like baby stuff, especially for little girls. I guess it all depends on what kinds of crafts you are into.

Red Charlotte said...

How exciting! What a wonderful goal to work towards. You are so talented that you should be selling your goods!

I loved the little stuffed animal you made Cora. "Plushies," or stuffed animals are very in right now.

The quilt you made her was incredible too!

Have you thought about your cake skills? You could make a pretty penny doing wedding/birthday cakes/cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

Cakes!! Make business cards. :)

Really, you are talented enough that you could sell a good amount of things. I would keep up with the trends and see where they take you!

Paige said...

Sariah, I would sell the clothes you make for the American Girl dolls. When I was shopping for that kind of stuff I found it in high demand on ebay. Good luck!