Monday, February 14, 2011

Amazing new store!

I wanted to let you all know about this amazing new store on Etsy.  It is my sisters store.


Isn't she beautiful?  Isn't her baby beautiful?  I love them both.  My sister is a huge inspiration in my life.  She is one of my closets, dearest, friends.  She has worked really hard on her new business, which is making adorable baby items.  But, she does more then just baby sewing!  She sews things for BOATS!   That is right, boats!  Everything from sails to seat covers.    She and her husband and daughter actually live on a sail boat.  Wow.  I can barely handle three kids in a house and she has a baby and a business on a boat.  Amazing.  I have attached the link below so you can all go check out her wonderful products.  I am so proud of you Charlotte!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/redcharlotte?ga_search_query=redcharlotte&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Thank you for the shoutout sis! And what are you talking about "you can barely handle three kids?" You are MY inspiration! Three kids, a happy home, not to mention all the beautiful things you make? Love you!