Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bugs, bugs, bugs!

 March 3rd was the 1st grade music program at the kids school.  They really have an amazing school and music program.  The 1st grade did a musical about bugs.  They had lots of different bugs, fireflies, army ants, butterflies, and the best, spiders! I only say  the best is because that is what Kimball was.  He was so excited!  I was able to find a black shirt and pants at goodwill for a couple of bucks and whipped up this costume.  He loved it so much! 
 Kimball did not have any speaking parts but he was the post passionate singer.  He was so involved with all the songs and dance movement.
 This is only half the singers!  I couldn't fit them all in on the camera.  Do you see the one wearing the sombrero?  That is the cockroach.  He was one of my favorites.  So was the maggot. 
Look at  my cutie!  I love him.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

That kid has so much energy. Go Kimball!