Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rescuing Phoebe

 My sister Phoebe is going to be 25 this year.  (she's my baby sister)  My sister finally got her drivers permit!  This is huge!  She is not a big fan of driving, but with the support of her boyfriend of Shail she has bought a car and is driving!  She is doing amazing!! I am so proud of her.  She and Shail came out this weekend to visit.  It has been far to long, so I was so excited!  I was driving Jake nuts with "is she here yet" comments.  Phoebe let me know they were going to stop by the outlet mall before coming to our house.  After a while I got a phone call from Phoebe saying she left the headlights on and needed me to come and jump her car.  Believe it or not I was thrilled to!  It was about a half our away but I felt great to know that I was in a position to be able to run out and help my sister.  Thanks for that great memory Phoebe!  Keep on driving!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Go Phoebs!!!! So proud!