Thursday, March 7, 2013

Keep Posting

So I really want to keep posting about Mexico, but once I got back I was hit with wonderful tummy sickness that knocked me out for a week. Them Jake came home and I have not wanted to anything but be right with him. I do have some great photos to post of me swimming with dolphins and then from the rest of the month. Oh and that fall down the stairs in Mexico? Yeah, I have totally messed up my foot. I am going to see the doctor tomorrow to get some answers of why it is still swollen and in more pain then when I first hurt it. So, more photos are coming, just bare with me. I am getting there.

1 comment:

Deepa Arora said...

New City Girls are on the scene! These fresh, talented and energetic young ladies are ready to take on the world and follow their dreams. Whether you are at holiday, business trip or just need something extra for tonight, Our sexy Girls Toy are always ready to dazzle and shine for you. you can choose from Indian Model or Foreigner Girl. In Delhi, come near Mahipalpur, Delhi37 free accomodation and more option.