Monday, July 28, 2008

Double Trouble...

I have this friend. We met when I was sixteen and had just moved to IL. At first she didn't like me. She thought was too good. Little did she know all the fun (and trouble) we would get into! Yes, this is Leia. We have had many good adventures. She is out for a visit this week. It is good to see her. The last time she was out here I was still prego with Phoebe! Right after I picked her up from the air port we headed to Salt Lake do some of the tourist Temple Square things! Oh the fun. Because it was the weekend not everything was open but we got some great photos. I think the most fun was when we lost our tour in the Beehive house. We got lost, we took great photos and touched things that said do not touch! Then when we found a door to leave it lead us to some random wedding reception! Luckily it hadn't started yet, so we got a few photos and left laughing. Honestly you can't take us anywhere! Here are some photos of the fun.

No comments: