Friday, July 25, 2008

My Quest...

Alright I am on a quest on how to use this site. I am trying really hard to have the attitude that change isn't bad. I can learn to use this. I really didn't like any of the templates that blogger offered so I went hunting. It really is amazing what you can find when you search google. I found the site http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ I am a huge fan. It reminds me of the scrapbook layouts I do! What better thing for me! I like it so far. Now I just need to figure out how to change the fonts. I have tons of cute fonts on my computer and I need to find out if I can use them or how do I get more then just the six blogger offers me? I guess I will continue to hit buttons till I find out or get the blue screen of death!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Its a good start. I like the picture in your header. I don't know about the fonts but I'll see what I can find out.

Red Charlotte said...

Yay! You've joined the world of Blogger! Hurray!