Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's not that bad...





This morning I was talking to a friend on the phone, she was calling to ask me and the kids to play. I told her that if the boys weren't sick then I would gladly go. I told her that they both had been sick out of both ends, but it wasn't that bad because had made it to the toilet for the vomiting or the rest had stayed in their diapers. So this sickness was easy and "Not that bad" She said that most people would say it was bad! Only I would say that me having my third kidney infection in a row and two sick boys is not that bad. As I thought about it, I guess she is right. But I am just getting use to sickness. It doesn't mean I like the smell of bodily fluids but I can handle them a whole lot more. I guess me dream of becoming a nurse is coming true. I am just getting OJT! I have my really good high school friend coming in tonight for a week visit. I sure hope this sickness doesn't put her off to having kids! This should be fun!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

You are a strong woman!! I hope you enjoy having you friend visit.

The Kelly Family said...

Poor babies! I hope y'all feel better soon! I'm so glad your on blogspot! Yea!

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogger! Yay! I will change your website address on my site right away!

Anonymous said...

I was just searching for information on kidney infections as I feel like my doctor doesn't give me a whole lot of information. I was just wondering what antibiotics they put you on. I have been on bactrim and it hasn't done anything for 7 days. I was thinking of going on cipro next... I don't know. I was just wondering about your experience and how/if you got it cleared up.

Thanks so much for your time,
holly gauper
hollyj@hollyj.com