Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Banner!



Look what I have been up to! I have wanted to make one of these sense they started popping up in the net. I think they are so cute! I finally busted out the sewing machine and went to town. It was super easy and fun to make. Warren was the first kid to have it up. It is going to become out traditional Happy Birthday Banner. What is extra special is I made it reversible! On the other side I printed "Congratulations" I guess I should have gotten a photos of that side. I love the colors! I made the pattern myself. I used me Cricut to make the letter pattern. What a great way to mesh to addictions! Sewing and paper crafting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is neat! I want one.. are u taking orders...lol

Bethany said...

I've been wanting to make a banner like this for a while too! Yours turned out so cute and what a great idea to put Congratulations on the other side!

Unknown said...

What a cool idea! Good job!