Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Grow with me!

Every Christmas we do our family measuring wall. It isn't a wall really. Just a board. I don't get to live in a house long enough to have a real wall so this will do. I love begin able to see how my kids have grown. I try to get every extended family member on the board. It is fun.



(cousin Autumn getting on the board for the second time)


My bean pole of a daughter. This girl is growing like a weed! She is almost as tall as her Aunt Phoebe!

Warren is my smallest, I think he got my short gene. Poor guy. But we will see.





Kimball is starting to sprout too! He is taller then Phoebe was at that age. I think there is only a two inch difference.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh! Great idea with the growing board. I think I'll do that too. Your kids are getting to be so grown up! How did that happen?