Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Some of the things I have been up too

I love to post photos of the crafts I am working on but around Christmas I have to hold off, because most of the crafts turn to gifts. But I can post some now! The first one is a quilt I made my sister, Rose. I made a quilt for my sister Phoebe for graduation and now it was Rose's turn. I know she loves pink. I goal is to one day make on for each one of my siblings. So rush me though. It is a lot of work... and money




Okay this one is a long story but Jake knows how I always wanted an American Girl doll as a girl. This past year American Girl retired my dream doll. I was devastated. Jake went on EBay and bought me one as a surprise! She needed some work but I was thrilled to do it. I first fixed her sticky eyes. The I need to attack her hair. I learned how to re wig her.

I have to say the doll looks scary bawled. It freaked Phoebe out and she made me promise not to do it to her two dolls. She cracks me up!


This is what my Kirsten doll looks like with her new wig. I think it looks like the real deal. I love my husband so much. Santa brought me her original outfit too. So now twenty years later I have my doll. She stays on display in Phoebes room, but I love her. Thanks Jake!


This is a pretty funny picture of Warren, but I made Phoebe, Kimball, Warren and Autumn all matching pajamas for Christmas.


I think I have more craft photos some where between the dead computer and this new one. I will keep looking.

No comments: