Sunday, September 28, 2008

Flowers...






The other day, when I was having a pretty rough day Jake, the wonderful man that he is, decided that he need to do something to cheer me up. So he went to the closest grocery store at ten o'clock on a Tuesday night to look for flowers. He was disappointed that they didn't have any so he though maybe she should buy me some flour. He knows that I love building our food storage supply and we have just reach our six month for a family of five. We really have bee working hard. But as he was going to buy it he remembered that we really don't store flour, but wheat. So, he bought me the next best thing...................






37 pounds of powdered milk! I really love that man. It made me laugh so hard. I think I laughed more at his face and his excitement more than anything. He melts my heart!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so happy!!! I'm kind of jealous!!! lol.

The Kelly Family said...

That is so sweet! Go Jake!!!

Evelyn said...

I love Jake. He is so awesome. We just bought 49 pounds of powdered milk and I agree... its an awesome feeling.

Bethany said...

What a guy!!!