Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cousin Corbin!

There are two men in my life that I have know never to loose at games. Board games, video games and computer games. My wonderful, handsome husband and my big brother James. So what do I do? I put them together to challenge there mad skills to a wii tennis game. I think that was the most intense game I have ever watched. It took forever! The kept getting deuce! Every time we thought one would finally take the win, the other would come back. It was a blast. At the last second Jake lost. That is okay, I still love him. He will always be my knight in shinning armor!
The kids loved that they finally got to meet there cousin Corbin. The also like having toys again. The played great for being so tired and off schedule. I really think Corbin liked them. He would say "cousins" whenever he wanted them. That kid is just so laid back and darling! I am so glad the got the chance to spend time with him.

Cousin Corbin has a small turtle, it was fun to see the kids react so scared of the small turtle after seeing a huge land tortoise! Uncle Eric was happy to take it out and let them touch it!


Bella was also very thrilled to get to see her youngest grand baby. I wish we could have spent more time over there. But we had a wedding to get too!








No comments: