Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our California Vacation!

We are finally back! We arrived early Monday morning and I am glad to be back. It was so much fun, but a lot of work, on top of having mono, I am glad to be home and able just to take it easy. I am going to try to include everything we did. I will start with my brothers house.

Los Angles


We drove straight thought the night to arrive at my brothers house. It was great to see him. The kids loved finally getting to meet his pets. He has a few fun ones.






ChadMichael has three pets, the first is the third largest land tortoise. His name is Lortus. The kids loved him. He is big enough and strong enough that Phoebe and Kimball could both sit on him and he could stand straight up. It was great! I had no clue they liked banana peels. The second pet is Harley, a standard American poodle. He was the coolest dog. He was so well behaved. Warren was in love with him. Warren could also look him straight in eyes. I really like the photo I posted with Kimball playing dress up. There are just some photos that need to be on cards, and to me, that is one of them. The last pet is a parrot, named Elfaba. She use to belong to my grandpa. I remember her in our life sense I was six. ChadMichael has now inherited her. She is a little mean, but the kids loved to make her talk.




While at ChadMichael's house we went to Griffith park. It is like Central Park, but in L.A. We first went to Travel Town. It is a museum of trains that you can let your kids climb into. Talk about every boys dream! Kimball and Warren were in Heaven.


Okay, I need to get on dinner, so I need to finish the rest of the trip later.

2 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

That picture of Kimball is hilarious. I miss you already. <3

Anonymous said...

That is so fun. Mono is not so fun! and Poor Kimball :(..lol Someone is going to find this picture down the road and it will be pure blackmail... Not like he'll need it or anything but.. you know what I mean. heh hehe.