Sunday, November 23, 2008

The rest of LA

I figure that I better get the rest of our LA visit posted. I know it is impossible to write every little thing we did, because we did so much. We got to see some of the windows ChadMichael designed, we got to see Mito at work. We got to see a movie being filmed, and the best of all, just playing at Uncle ChadMichaels house. His house is a wonderland. It is full of mannequins, and props and animals ands plants. It was so much fun! That you so much ChadMichael and Mito for letting crash your place. (Oh and we even got to take Warren to Ceder Sinai Hospital Emergency Room for an ear infections!) Here are some photos of some of the big places we went:

I have had a childhood dream to go to the American Girl Place. I have brainwashed.. I mean introduced Phoebe to them, so we got to go to the store in LA. It was a dream come true. It is such a fun store. I wish I had more time to look at every little detail. Phoebe was allowed to pick out a doll of her choice. She didn't pick a Character doll like I thought, but a Just like you doll. We helped her pick out the one that looks the most like her. She named her Spring. She picked this name because she has a cousin named Autumn. I thought that was really sweet. Phoebe also asked me to make her doll some clothes! I am already getting one that. I think I have as much fun with the doll as Phoebe! I know I am a geek!





We also hit Le Brea Tar Pits. This place is just so stinking cool! You are in the middle of the city and then you get to walk into this prehistoric tar pit! The kids didn't think it was as neat as Jake and I did, but give them time. I like how tar pits just pop up where ever they feel like it. We saw a couple small ones that haven't had fences put around them yet. Being the scrapbooker that I am I had to have some. I dipped a piece of paper in it and took a sample back home with me. It really is tar! I don't know why that surprised me, but it did. I guess I am easy to please! We arrived early Saturday morning at Uncle ChadMichaels house and left early Wednesday morning, and drove down to San Diego!








No comments: