Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday Presents!

My niece and nephew have their birthdays next month. I thought I would get on top of things and get there presents made and in the mail! I am so organized! I should get a gold star! For my soon to be two year old nephew, who is in love with superheros, I made him a reversible superman/batman cape. I was really thrilled with how it turned out. I followed this tutorial here. I might have to make a few more of these and have them on hand to give out as gifts!



As you might have noticed the fantastic photo of Kimball up on top, I made my soon to be four year old niece a tutu! It was another really fun project to make and super easy! I found the tutorial here.
Phoebe wanted to get a picture with it too. Do I have the cutest kids or what?!

5 comments:

Emily said...

we're saving a copy of Kimball's picture for his future high school football team.

Red Charlotte said...

OMG. You made a tutu. Gah, I wish you lived next door to me.

/cry

I would spend so much time at your house making crafts.

You are so talented.

Bethany said...

Way cute!!!

The Kelly Family said...

you are so talented!!

The Anderson's said...

Sariah you are way to crafty! They turned out awesome!