Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!









Phoebe's elementary school did a Dr. Seuss Birthday Party. It was such a great family event. Phoebe got a free book from the school. She happily picked out a Magic School bus one. Then we could do a book swap. Each kid could bring in three used book and trade them out for new, used books. Teachers were dressed up like Seuss characters. The kids were terrified of The Grinch. They had puppet theaters, reading rooms, word games, quiz shows, face painting, birthday cake and so much more. It was all free! The kids were in heaven. It is something I look forward to doing next year! *and yes, I am on crutches. My knee is not doing too well and I was told to use the crutches when I go out of the house. Fun stuff! I see the surgon again on Monday. I will keep you all posted!

No comments: