Monday, March 16, 2009

RSV

Why do we have to wait to get sick until now? For the past three weeks we have been sick! It started with Phoebe getting a pretty sever case of RSV. She woke up not able to breath very well. She was rushed to the doctor at two in the morning to get a steroid shot to open her air ways. She was sick for a week with a fever. She was miserable! Just about the time she was getting better, little Warren got it. He has had the hardest time getting over it. He is still battling "stuff" We treated him for all the symptoms, but then he got worse. The doctor thinks he has a secondary infection and gave some antibiotics. Then Kimball got it. His was the shortest sickness. He still is hard to deal with when he is sick, but he pulled through alright. As soon as Kimball got better then it hit me! I have a lovely head cold. I have been thought a whole box of tissues, my nose is red and very tender. Jake and the boys are also being treated for a staph infection. They have to have medicine up there nose! What else could come upon us? I am so ready for spring. I want warm nights and open windows! I want to get out the shorts and sandals. Lets go mother nature, bring it on!

5 comments:

The Anderson's said...

oooh how awful for you and your family! :( I think mom's should be exempt from getting colds after taking care of sick kids! Hope you feel better SOON!

Red Charlotte said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear it! A good dose of spring weather should help you feel better!

Emily said...

Come visit us here, it's 79 degrees and sunny. Or better yet, get transferred to Davis-Monthan Air Force Base and we can be neighbors! Hope everyone gets better quickly!

Anonymous said...

awe. i hate sicknessess.. I am so ready for open windows!!

Yates Family said...

Story of our lives!! Hang in there! I so know what you are going through! Keep smiling!