Sunday, March 8, 2009

Many of you know that I love to work out by jumping on a mini trampoline. It is fantastic exersice! You should do some research on. I am not able to jump right now because of my knee. *sniff, sniff* I miss it. Kimball's occupational therapist has acctually recomended that he jump on it a couple of times a day. It helps kids strengthen their bodies from the inside out. It is also suppost to help delyed potty trained kids to help feel the sensations in their bodies better. It really has helped Kimball. My wonderful mother who has been jumping on a trampoline most of my teenage years till now, introduced me to it. She taught me all about the health benifits of it. IT helped me recover from each one of my pregnancies. (It really helps strengthen those weakend bladder muscles you get after you give birth!!) With all that being said, I think you get the point that I love my trampoline. My mom has gone through a lot of hassel to make sure that I have a top of the line, high end one. Which brings me to a problem. I can't just store something like this outside. At the same time it is sorta an eyesore too look at and it take up a lot of space in my house. My sister Charlotte sent me this email today. It was from one of her friends that has a mini trampoline too. These creative friend solved the problem of the eyesore trampoline! I got so excited when I saw it! My mind has been going crazy with ideas of colors and patterns. Recovering my couches has even crossed my mind! But let me know what you think! I am trying to get a pattern or a tutorial, I'll post it if I can! Enjoy!

(Trampoline Cover/ottoman/coffee table/kid seat... just not an ugly trampoline in your living room!)

2 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

It's a circle of foam she had custom cut to fit the tramp. I'll ask her to email you to talk about how she did it. It's great becauase when the kids aren't jumping on it, they're lounging on it. Win/win!

meg said...

That is really cool. Also, welcome back Sariah... the blogging world missed you. Your entries are so fun. Love ya.