Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Phoebe

Happy Birthday Phoebe! I LOVE YOU PHOEBE

4th Birthday
3rd Birthday
2nd Birthday


1st birthday
Birth Day!

Happy Birthday Phoebe! I can hardly believe that my girl is five years old! Five years ago I was in a hospital room with my husband, my mother and my three sisters. We were about to welcome the first of the next generation in my family. It was on of the most spiritual experiences of my life. She made my life change forever. Five years, and three kids later, I don't regret a moment. She is my princess, she is my doll, and my angel. She is the only girl I get. I love looking back at her pictures and see how she has developed in to this beautiful little lady.

My mom helped me come up with this idea! It was fun to work with my mom. She use to draw us funny dog cartoons and this is modeled after it. Phoebe loved it. It also looks like her Pound Puppy.







2 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

I'll never forget that wonderful day. I love you Sariah! (and Phoebe too of course :)

Anonymous said...

awwww! Happy birthday, Pheobe! I love the cake - you are so talented!