Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kimballs Birthday!

I feel pretty bad that I have not posted about Kimball's Birthday. The party was a lot of fun. I like to post pictures of my kids on each of there birthdays to see how much my babies have changed. It also take me back. Sometimes as moms we get so wrapped up in the day to day things that we sometimes forget wonderful memories. Photos bring those back to me. Kimball is my little "Lou Buddy" . This kid is such a snuggle bug! He loves to hug and kiss. He loves his trains and cars. He also loves his "buggy-buggy blanket" he goes everywhere caring it around. He is still working on the potty training. It has me a bit confused, but we are working on it. I am sure going to miss him when he goes to preschool this year!
They played pin the number on Thomas the Tank Engine
Opening presents
His totally cool train cake!!
Kimball's 3rd Birthday 07

Kimball's 2ND Birthday 06


Kimball's 1st Birthday 05



Kimball's Birth Day 04
I LOVE YOU KIMBALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is too cute! I love that he's into Thomas still.