Friday, August 8, 2008

I love to see the Temple....

Twin Falls, ID Temple
The Kiddos

Us, having a blast!

They had so many pretty flowers there!
Kimball's block temple he made for daddy

A few months back Phoebe asked me if she could go to the temple. I was a little taken back with her strong desire to go. I had to explain that she was too young to go and she was really sad. Well, I found out that the Twin Falls, ID temple was having an open house and I jumped to get tickets. Today was the day. Unfortunately Jake couldn't get off work so I took one of my Young Women, Mom and the kids. We loaded up this morning and drove the near three hours to Twin Falls. I had this perfect image of how the kids would sleep while we drove. Never happened. But we made it to the temple in one piece. It was so wonderful. The kids behaved so well. I could tell the felt the Spirit. Phoebe told me that her favorite part was the Celestial Room and the Brides Room. Kimball told me that his favorite part was the Angel Moroni and the elevators. All I got out of Warren was "Temple, Jesus House". I thought that was good enough. I think I loved watching my children the most. It was great! They folded their hands, they whispered, and listened to what was being said. They loved looking at all the pictures of Jesus. We arrived home after 11 hours of being out. I am sooooo worn out. It was worth every minute of it! I would drive to another temple open house tomorrow. I hope this is something the kids will remember for the rest of their lives.


While I was up in Idaho the clinic called with my results from more lab work. I yet again, have ANOTHER bladder/kidney infection. Yep, I have blood, nitrates and white cells in my urine. Doesn't that sound grand? Luckily Jake was able to pick up my Rx for me. I also get to go to a Urologist. Man! I am on top of the world!


Tomorrow Jake and I get to spend a fantastic day together in Park City. We have a chocolate convention to attend. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

2 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

The temple pics are lovely, but a chocolate convention, omg, I want to go!

Anonymous said...

wow, you all are having such a fun summer!