Friday, August 22, 2008

Scrap Night

For the past few weeks, every Thursday night I get to go over to Alyssa house and we get to scrapbook. Sometimes it is just us, and sometimes a few other women join us. It is a blast! I look forward to it all week. We start around seven, once the kids are down, and stay up late. Jake has got to the point he doesn't wait up. Smart of him! Yesterday was a scrap night, but because Jake is in Texas I couldn't go. I was so sad. I missed it. So I thought of a great idea. I will start posting my work that I do. These are the pages I have most recently done. They are from Kimball's birth and Phoebes' 1st birthday. It has been so fun to go back and re-live some of those moments!



1 comment:

meg said...

Yay Sariah! I love your blog! It has given me some good ideas for my own blog, which I will have to email you the address for (it's not the one we used to have.) It's so fun to see what's going on with you guys! Love ya!