Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy 7 year Anniversary!

My wonderful 7 year anniversary has started with getting up at 2:20 in the morning with Kimball, the getting up at five with Phoebe, and then five thirty with Warren. They all got mad that I couldn't lay down with them so at six we started our morning! Lovely. Jake is still on his overnight-er with the scouts. I am just waiting for him to get home. It's six forty-five in the morning and I am ready for a nap! Happy Anniversary to me!

***UPDATE****
At eight my valiant husband tromps through the door to rescue his fair bride of seven years. He puts a very cranky me to bed and gets all three kids to take a nap! (Or at least they didn't make a sound) He too even got one too! It is a happy anniversary. It is amazing what sleep can do for ones attitude!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As wonderful as having kids can be, sometimes it just sucks!!!

The Kelly Family said...

I'm so sorry..I agree that sleep changes EVERYTHING. Happy Anniversary you two!

JonesFamilyBlog said...

I so understand your post. I'm glad that on your Christmas letter you gave your blogspot. This seems to be the only way we actually "keep in touch" if you can call it that. Ours is bradandtara.blogspot.com. I haven't posted in awhile, but eventually I get around to it;)