Monday, December 15, 2008

Thirty Things about Jake


In honor of Jake turning 30 years old I thought I would list thirty things I love about Jake. So, please enjoy getting to know my honey a little better! (These are in no particular order)

I love how Jake is addicted to babies (not just ours, anyone’s)
I love how he is a devoted Ward Mission Leader
I love how he encourages all young men to get their Eagle Scout Award
I love how he is a hard worker
I love how he rubs my back all the time
I love how he love to teach our children new things
I love his love of the gospel
I love how he will start reading a book and then pick up another one at the same time. He reads three or four books at a time
I love how he loves musicals and will sing the songs all the time
I love how he is teaching himself how to play the piano
I love how he always notices when I paint my toenail
I love his facial expressions when I he is thinking on a math or engineering problem
I love that he puts up with all my crafting, (well not only puts up with, but supports me)
I love that he is so wise with our money
I love that he will reach things that are too high for me
I love who he looks in his uniform
I love how he loves his mother, father, and brothers and sisters
I love how he loves my family
I love that he is working on his masters degree
I love that he cares enough about his boy scouts to chase of a grizzly bear at scout camp. ( He was award a medal for this!)
I love how he does pushups when every BYU scores a touchdown
I love how he plays with my kids
I love how if he doesn’t know something he will learn how to do it.
I love how he always wants to dress up for Halloween
I love how he has a desire to get all our food storage together
I love that he loves to sled with the kids
I love how he loves old war movies
I love how he loves to snuggle
I love that he loves to serve
I love that he LOVES ME!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Happy Birthday Jake! You sure are a loveable guy!

Red Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday Jake!