Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The last of the vacation!

Okay, the wedding! Here we go! The wedding was great! My sister looked so good. Very elegant, and classic! It was fun to be in a room were we all got ready together. Phoebe was even in there with us. I even got close to crying. It was just beautiful and full of love. It was fun to be walked down the isle and watch my son, stomp down the isle holding the ring bowl by his side. Oh, and it gets better, in the middle of the ceremony he dropped the ring bowl and it made aloud noise. It startled everyone. He thought everyone was mad at him and he ran down the isle and into the beach house. I wanted to run after him, but luckily between my brother, mother and the wedding planner, he was watched. He sat in a corner the whole time. I felt so bad for him. My sister was so great and told him later she was not mad. What a little angel he is! I was really touched seeing my sister get walked down the isle by my brother. I know how close they are and this was a perfect way for her to thank him for all that he has done for her. The wedding was very simple and classic. The catered dinner was delicious! The dancing great! All in all, the wedding was the best part of the trip! I am so thankful we got to attend.

On Sunday morning we loaded everything back to the ferry and packed the car in the Ferry parking lot, said our love and good byes and headed straight back home. By this time we had been gone ten days and I was emotional done. I was ready to go home. I am sure I was not the best road company, but Jake was so great, he drove the WHOLE WAY! That is a long stinking drive. We made it home and life continues as normal! So, now I am done with blogging about this trip! Now it is time to scrapbook all the photos. I have close to 1,000 of them! Wow!



The next few blogs are mostly just photos. I wanted to share all the photos but that would just be too much. Here are some of my favorites. If you want to see more check out my sisters blog HERE

Now back to your regularly scheduled blog....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you snap-aholic!!!! thats a whole lot of pictures!!

The Anderson's said...

The cake is beautiful and I love all the photos! Your kids are so adorable!

Red Charlotte said...

Wow. I've never seen that bridesmaids photo. I've got to get copies of your photos. Wow! I miss you beautiful. We need to catch up this weekend.