Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sleeping

My mother use to say that when she would check on us, as children, we would look like a pile of puppies. All cute and cuddly. Exhibit A: Phoebe, curled up with her Christmas stocking and her teddy bear. Very puppish.
Exhibit B: My boys. They are always changing the the way I look at motherhood. Here they are sleeping like Totem Poles. We did not pose this, it is how we found them one night. Warren really does have his feet on Kimball. We laughed so hard. I just wanted to share.
Sleep well.

3 comments:

The Anderson's said...

How cut! I can't find your email! But here is our address
3872 W 1450 N
W. Point 84015

Bethany said...

Do you put the boys down in the same bed or do the crawl in with each other? That is so funny that they sleep in a row. Too cute. What good memories.

Red Charlotte said...

So precious!