Tuesday, April 28, 2009


I have been working really hard to get my Personal Progress done. When I was in Young Women as a youth I got my medallion. Now, as a leader, I am working on getting the new one. It has been really fun. This is one of the projects I have done. I spent about twenty hours cross stitching the Young Women's Theme. About a week after I finished it, the Young Women General Presidency added a new value, Virtue. I love that they have added Virtue, I think it is very important. I just had to RE DO the whole stinkin' thing!! I wanted to scream. I set to work again and actually finished in about ten hours. I then went and got it framed. It felt to great to hold in my hands! It is going to get hung in the Young Women's room. Fun!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Thats beautiful. I love it!! Sariah, You are such an amazing woman. So talented!