Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Reception


Here are a few pictures from the reception. I was too upset to take any with my camera. I took these from my sister in laws facebook. (Thanks Paige!)



Trying to get the family together for photos. Kimball was done with everything by this time. He was starting to sick at this point. He did great through. I am so proud of him. This trip was really hard on him with his sensory issues.
Karl's parents set up a kids table. I thought that was a great. Kimball was often found there coloring away. If he wasn't there he was hiding in the nursery.

I love this photo. This is the older cousins were in love with Cherise. They said she was a princess. I love Phoebes face. It is pure adoration!

This is Jaren, and Warren in the background. While we were getting family photos the boys thought it would be great to act like frogs, jump around say "ribbit" It really was darling. Jaren and Warren are only a month a apart in age and became little buddies over this weekend.


Another family shot. It was a blast, let me tell you!
This is Phoebe with her cousins. She loves them!! Joelle and Phoebe are only a month apart in age, too. There were often found holding hands and playing every game they could.
Okay I am caught up! Enough blogging for one night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hardly recognize phoebe. that makes me so sad.