Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Say Hello to my Little Fishy Friends!









The Easter Bunny was very busy this year. She/it made the kids stuffed fish. She had a lot of fun making these little guys. It was great to decorate them how every she pleased. She made the pink on for Phoebe, the blue for Kimball and Warren the green one. Warren loves his "whale" He carries in all over the place. We have to cover "whale" up every night and kiss him goodnight too. It really makes me.. I mean the Easter Bunny to see the kids in love with these works of art.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable! Good job! And I love your YW cross stitch.

Red Charlotte said...

Seriously Sariah. You're killing me. How dang creative can you get?

/sigh

My little sister can make anything AND do it beautifully (oh and with a hurt knee to boot!)

Amazing!

The Anderson's said...

Those fishy's rock! You could totally sell them!

Bethany said...

Those are so cute!