Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh my!

Last night I had the most embarrassing side effect of surgery I have ever had! I just don’t know how to put into words. I blush as I think about it. Children, cover your ears. Last night, I had flatulence. I had flatulence of the knee! Oh, I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest.
As I was getting into bed, last night, had to carefully and slowly prop my knee up on pillows. In the process my knee let out a little “poot”. I stopped and immediately looked around, in case anyone had heard that. I would want to say “excuse me”. Then, I stopped and realized that came from my knee! Did anyone else hear that?! Just to make sure, I did the same movement again and got the same result. Being the 13 year old that I am deep inside, I did it again and I giggled. It was funny. It might have something to do with the pain killer that I was on, but I did it again, and giggled even louder.
This is a new one to write in the books. I don’t think many people can claim the privilege of flatulence of the knee. No, I guess that is only reserved for special people.

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

Thats so funny! I'm glad you made it out ok...did they find anything?

Bethany said...

That would make me laugh too! I am laughing right now!! What made your knee "toot"? (that's what we call it around here)