Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trip To Idaho!
























This past month we drove up to Idaho to celebrate with Cherise and Karl for there wedding! It was a fun trip. It had some crazy moments but I am really glad we could go. The first reason was because of family! We were able to hang out with Brian, Paige, and Matt and Sarah. With them came four cousins! Phoebe was so thrilled to have girls to play with. She would spend every minute with Jillise and Joelle. It makes me so sad that we can't be closer! We spent all the time that we could together. We spent time on Karl's family farm. They raise Beefalo. The kids loved to watch them. They actually got to witness a Beefalo give birth! I was getting ready to answer some facts of life questions with Phoebe. When I asked her about it, she said it was funny because the baby fell on its head when it tried to walk and that the mom ate the funny blood stuff that came with the baby. I laughed at that, but that is all she said. Kimball got sick one night of the trip. He throw up the whole night. It was exhausting for him and I. It was the night of the reception. I had been on my knee all night and then up all night catching vomit. The next day I spent most of the day in bed. Even with the puking it was a great trip. The cake was the worst part. That is right, you heard me! I usually love to make cakes, but this one was the cake from hell! That is the next post!





1 comment:

Red Charlotte said...

Oh my goodness! It's a posting blitz. Sariah, some day you and Jake just need to go on vacation to a resort on the beach somewhere and you just need to kick back and relax. You do so much! You're incredible.