Monday, August 10, 2009

Cupcake Heaven!






How many of you read the Nie Nie Dialogues? If you don't, you should! In fact, stop reading this and go here: http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

Are you back? Isn't she one of the most amazing people on the planet. She makes me want to be a better person. Really, she does. When I am having a bad mom day, I think about some of the blogs she has written. It really helps. Lucky for me she lives in Provo, so when she talks about places in her town I know where it is. She started talking about this great cupcake shop. My sister and I both wanted to try it out. Let me tell you The Sweet tooth bakery is the best! WOW! I have never had such great tasting cupcakes. If you go into Provo, go and visit this place!

2 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

I'm craving more now!!!

Unknown said...

Sariah, you are evil for introducing us to this place!! We went twice last week. Talk about YUMMY!!!