Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of school!

The has arrived and I am happy to say I did NOT cry! We started school today. Phoebe is on her way to a wonderful first grade year and Kimball got to do his Kindergarten orientation today. It was only for an hour, so he is already home. Warren has been asking were Phoebe is and that he misses her. I am glad this week Kimball is home. It wont be so hard on him.








Phoebe and her friend from last year, Molly. They are in the same class again. Yippie!
This Phoebe at her new desk. She almost started to cry but I quickly pointed out her friends from last year and she started to feel more comfortable.

This is Kimball in the Terrific Turtle line. They got to tour the school holding on to the rope. He did so great! I was so proud of him and how he behaved! What a great boy he is!This is Kimball sitting at the blue table and his teacher, Mrs. Moore.
The whole classroom.

3 comments:

meg said...

I bet Phoebe is so excited to eat lunch at school. That always seems to be a big deal for new first-graders. And Kindergarten is just the best grade ever. Good luck little Englishes!

Red Charlotte said...

Ack, I was just there a month ago and they've already grown a foot!!! Kimball is going to mature so fast now, I can feel it. Tell Phoebe that I loved her hair!

Unknown said...

WOW, memories... did the kids get to pick out thier outfitts for the first day of school?