Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Phoebe













My baby turned six on Sunday. I really can't believe how time has flown. She is such a great daughter. I love her so much. We had another family birthday party. She loved it. As part of our birthday tradition we took her to go pick out her present from Toys R Us. She looked all around and then said she was sad because she wanted some American Girl things. Barnes and Noble was just a store or two down in the strip mall so we walked over there and my little girl picked out the six newest American Girl books, all about Rebbecca. She was thrilled. Jake also got her some American girl trading cards. He is teaching her the art of collecting cards. They had a lot of fun. I can see more of these cards coming in the future! It was fun to see them so involved in something together. To Phoebes much happy surprise, (and to a lot of pre planning on my part,) she had quite a few gifts from American Girl. She got Felicity's riding outfit, the pet vet set (say that three times fast!) and also the pet bed set. Bella got her the American Girl Chrissa book, littlest pet shop stuff and a new blanket for her new twin bed! The bed doesn't come till the first week of September but she loves that it is princess and not Dora. Dora is no longer cool. Glad I am informed of that! Phoebe also wanted a cake like her brothers. I did my best but the frosting was so soft. The kids thought it was great, and that is all that really matters, but I am my own worst critic. It was a great Sunday and Birthday! Happy Birthday my angel! I love you with all my heart!

4 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

Can you believe how grown up she is? I love her hair cut!

meg said...

Wow - 6 years old means six years for us! I remember little Phoebe at our reception, just a month old. I probably say that every time. Looks like she made out like a bandit. Happy birthday pretty girl!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Phoebe. I can't believe that she is already six. I hope she had a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVE the Cupcake!