Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Teacher gifts


I made these little buckets for Kimball and Phoebe's teachers. I found a great deal at the local thrift shop and each of the paint buckets were 50 cents! I had all the paper on hand and ended up borrowing my friends Locker Talk Cricut Cartridge. ( love this cartridge so much! I really hope Jake will buy it for me! HINT HINT HINT!) I filled the bucket with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. I labeled the bucket "Teacher Survival Kit" I would think that much chocolate would get them through the first month of school. LOL. I hope you enjoy them too. I wish I had all that chocolate right now.....







6 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

Oh my goodness Sariah! Those teachers are going to love the gifts. They will show them to all their peers too. As a teacher I know, chocolate is the ULTIMATE survival tool when teaching kiddos ;)

meg said...

Those are adorable. It's true, chocolate IS good for teaching... unless you are eight months pregnant, willpower sucked away by growing a baby and loving a room full of fabulous five-year-olds. A year later, when you still see that chocolate lingering "in the trunk," you will rue the day it was placed on your desk, with you in such a powerless state.

But really, Sariah, those are so cute and must be gifted, chocolate or not. You are so thoughtful.

Becca said...

Those are so cute. Where is mine, I am a teacher and I have taught your kids. I wish I had parents like you in my class.

Bethany said...

Wow! Way cute idea!

Yates Family said...

Were did you get this idea????? Is there a Website that has all the materials??? I want to make one or two!! :) Call me sometime

Phoebe said...

Now that you are subbing for kindergarteners you know that that is not enough for the first week. Volunteering is bad enough.