Sunday, August 2, 2009

My new craft room!

I have a whole bunch of photos and blogs to post. I really need to update. I am hoping to do that tomorrow. So much to do, so little time. I really wanted to talk about my craft room. Many of you know how much I love to craft and that after five years of living in small college apartments we moved into our beautiful four bedroom duplex I finally got a craft room! I tried so many different ways to make it work as a craft room and a guest bedroom. It worked for a while. But I found myself crafting more in the kitchen then in my craft room. Then at the beginning of this my friend and her family moved into my craft room. I moved everything into Jake and my bedroom. It made it so hard to craft. Fast forward to last month. My sister Charlotte came out to visit. We made it our project to make my craft room the craft room of my dreams. We worked long and hard and long and hard. It was worth every second! My sister took all the photos, so I am going to link you to her site. She is starting an Etsy shop. She has the incrediable idea about jewelry storage/display. I can't wait till I can get my hands on them! I already know where mine are going to hang! Anyways, she is amazing and so is her site. Go HERE to check it out. I want to hear what you guys think of my craft room! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

3 comments:

Red Charlotte said...

I'm so happy you like it!!! Now the NEXT time I come on vacation, we're crafting! LOL, not working. <3

Bethany said...

Sariah it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You and your sister did a great job!!

terica said...

Love it Sariah! I just finally did the last little details in my craft room as well. Doesn't it feel so good to have a place for it all and be able to do a project real quick if needed? Love it! You guys did great!!!