Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Couches!!

I am so thrilled about these couches. If any of you have been to my house in the last year you will know trashed my couches have become. It isn't that we treated them bad, they were just crappy couches. Jake bought our first couches as a college graduation present. I loved them, but we soon found out that they couldn't hold up to life with three kids. Every time I turned around there was another snag or a hole. We tired to patch and stitch whatever we could but it was like putting a band aide on a flesh wound. Then we got a dog. Oh that crazy dog, he tore up out couches! He went to town. I never have wanted to kill a dog so much in all my life! We bought some twin sheets to cover the seats. It was livable, but Jake and I both hated it. Finally, we found a great deal at Ashley Home Furnishings. I love it! It is a sectional but we have split up. It is also microfiber! I love it. I love the new color. It makes me want to redecorate my house. But I will wait.... maybe when get to new house! So please come on over and sit on my new couches!



I really like the couch pillows. The colors are great!
This is wear we had the love seat, now it has the "L" couch. Kimball thinks the chassis is his couch, because it fits him.
The big couch. One of our requirements for a couch is that we have to both be able to lay down on the couch at the same time. This passed. Very snugly!
Big room shot! Look how nice my house looks! Wish it would stay like that all the time!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Look at you all fancy and stuff. I don't come over for like 2 weeks or a month or something and you go out and get all new furniture. They look great! Congratulations... I know how much you hated the other couches.

Red Charlotte said...

Hurray for new couches and smart thinking on the dark brown (easily hides kid stains :)