Wednesday, October 8, 2008

General Conference

I really thought conference was wonderful! I love hearing it. I love the music and the speakers. I love the spirit it brings in my house. I also love all the people that it brings into my home. To me it is just as special as a holiday. We had a houseful. We had Christy and her baby, Kensie. Becca, Mom, Cherise, Karl, Jake, Me, Phoebe, Kimball, and Warren. We also had one of Becca's friends show up for a little while. We had one of my young women show up for a few sessions and for one session we even had three missionaries! How lucky are we. Here are a few pictures of us lazy on the couch, soaking up the wonderful messages from conference.


I everyone was all snugly on the couch. I like how I got to snuggle this......







I was sewing up a storm. I finished Warrens Halloween costume and started working on a new apron. I finished the apron a little later for I at least got it done for Enrichment class tonight. Here is what Warren completed costume looks like. I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Okay I have much more to blog about, but I have been on my feet for five hours teaching and helping with homemaking. So I am going to catch whatever shut eye I can get and then start again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun!! They look kind of like us cuddling on your couch many many days ago!! lol Miss you guts!! and your outsides too!!