Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This year because of sickness we didn't get to go on a hay ride to a pumpkin patch. I was really sad. I love this tradition that we have been doing for years, so I came up with a next best thing. My mom and I bought about a bunch of pumpkins and placed them all over our yard, kinda like an Easter Egg hunt. Then we let the kids go out and find their pumpkins! Phoebe saw all the pumpkins and exclaimed, "The Pumpkin Patch walked to our house!" That kid cracks me up! Here are some of the photos!







3 comments:

meg said...

How fun - you are such a cute fun mom! Your kids are so lucky to have you. We need to get together sometime and visit!

meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow Jake is looking so thin!! You all look great! i wish we could see you soon!