Sunday, October 12, 2008

A little early, you think?


I really don't think I am ready for this. This is what I woke up to this morning. Not a great sight. It has snowed all day. It just keeps piling up. I told Jake that it is his fault. Last year during all the major storms he was out of state and I had to shovel the driving way. Never failed, if I found out he was leaving, it would snow the day he left. Now, he is leaving for a week tomorrow. He is going to a place where there is no snow. I guess I should dig out the shovel and rekindle our relationship. It has been a few months.

4 comments:

terica said...

Oh my goodness...actually it is 80 degrees here. I like it that it is still warm, but I really miss all the snow Utah has to offer! It is too bad that you get to shovel it all the time! Where is Jake going?

Becca said...

I am glad we don't have that much snow. The snow is melted. My blog name is one of my nicknames from my friends it means slacker in Portuguese.

Anonymous said...

O wow, much too early!? huh?? What a fast year!! ( kind of)

Yates Family said...

Holy Cow Sariah!! I can't believe that it had snowed there already! Since Sunday it has be 80 degrees here!! TOmorrow it starts to get into the 60 and then I think its all down hill from there but MAN can't believe it!! Make sure you don't hurt anything while shoveling! Love ya