Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Last night was our ward's annual Trunk or Treat night. They had to move it early because of some conflict with the Base. It put a rush on me to finish every costume. Which I didn't . Mine is half done and Jake's isn't even started. I am hoping to get them done before Friday. I know I shouldn't push my self, but I really want this done. The kids are so excited about it. Anyways, here they are, in all there glory....
Phoebe as Dorothy, Mama Puppy as Toto



Kimball as the Scarecrow


Warren as the Cowardly Lion
and my mom as The Wicked Witch of the West!
Kimball really got into his part! He would quote lines from the move, sing songs and even fall like the scarecrow. He was eatin' it up! My mom scared the pants off some kids. It was riot to see how they would react. I think a few kids left think my mom really was green. Some kids made their time at church purposely trying to stay as far away from her as possible! Phoebe was feeling sorta sick and was very quite. She was happy with all the attention she got, but was the first one that wanted to go home. Warren really got in to the trunk or treating. As soon as he picked up that if you go up to all these weird looking people and hold out your pumpkin bucket they would give you candy, he took off running! He probably went around three times! He got twice as much candy as Phoebe and Kimball. We had to take him to the car screaming, "CANDY!" (Which I find totally weird because we don't eat candy that much in our house!) I am really glad we went.

6 comments:

Paige said...

The costumes look GREAT! What a neat way to share your talents. I especially like your mom. She really got into it, didn't she? And the pumpkin hunt was a very sweet thing for her to do. I hope you feel better soon!

The Kelly Family said...

You are so talented!! Those costumes are awesome!!!! That was a great idea with the pumpkin patch at home!

Red Charlotte said...

OMG you are so incredible! I want to be like you someday. I really do. Wow. Your kids will have such happy memories of these holidays.

I hope you are feeling better.

Love,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

They look great!!! Wow Will you make me one? now!!!!

The Anderson's said...

Sariah,

You definitely have a talent, the costumes are awesome!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! They all look wonderful!!!